Pick up time: Your hotel around 12:30pm--01:30pm
Tour Departure: TW-F
Tour Length: 4 Hours
Attractions:: Zhu Jia Jiao Water Village, Silk Mill, Boat Ride.
Service Includes: Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Air-conditioned coach or mini-van with the professional driver, Transportation tax, tolls, parking fees, English-speaking tour guide, Admission tickets.
* B(Breakfast), L(Lunch), D(Dinner)
The picturesque Zhu Jia Jiao is a classic water village, over 400 years old with a signature five-arch bridge spanning the Cao Gang River. Zhu Jia Jiao was an important town for local trade, shipping goods in and out of its manmade canals to the river.
We will stroll the maze of paths and bridges, and take a boat ride to view the residences of this nicely-preserved water village. Zhu Jia Jiao is also home to two impressive temples, which add to the charm and historic significance of the village.
After a few Hours sightseeing in Zhu Jia Jiao, you’ll make a stop to shop for silk. Learn how silk making became a major industry in China and bargain for clothes, accessories, quilts and handmade rugs.
The schedule is OK for you to take the evening program after this tour: Acrobatics Show & Evening Tour (SIC-05), Huangpu River Cruise & Bund Highlights (SIC-06), or Chinese Massage Experience (SIC-07).
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well- trained English Speaking tour guide;
3. Keep about ten travelers in each 22-seats air-conditioned coach.
Tour Prices (per person in US $)
|Tour Type||Departure Date||Departure Time||Tour Price|
|Group Tour||TW-F||7:00am||Adults: $95
1. Infant Price: for an infant of 0-2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
2. Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, tour booking confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.