Pick up time: Your hotel around 06:00pm--07:00pm
Tour Departure: ST-T-F-
Tour Length: 2.5 Hours
Attractions:Huangpu River cruise, Trolley Tour on Nanjing Road
Service Includes: Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Air-conditioned coach or mini-van with the professional driver, Transportation tax, tolls, parking fees, English-speaking tour guide, Admission tickets.
* B(Breakfast), L(Lunch), D(Dinner)
The Bund is the cultural section of Shanghai that best represents the blending of ancient and modern influences. This renowned waterfront district is the city’s most famous landmark. The word Bund is of Anglo-Indian origin meaning “embankment on the waterfront”, and you’ll experience the definition literally with a feeling of space and openness that you won’t find anywhere else in Shanghai.
The tour starts with an evening cruise on the Huangpu River, which divides the Bund into two sections, Pu Dong and Pu Xi, which mean “east of river” and “west of river”. Local people honor the Huangpu as Mother River, and as you view the lights and spectacle from the deck of your evening cruise, you will understand why.
After the cruise, we will enjoy a walk along the Bund on our way to the historically famous Peace Hotel, which served as the center of Shanghai’s nightlife in the 1920’s and 30’s. Then we will take a trolley tour to enjoy the magnificent night view of Nanjing Road.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well- trained English Speaking tour guide;
3. Keep about ten travelers in each 22-seats air-conditioned coach.
Tour Prices (per person in US $)
|Tour Type||Departure Date||Departure Time||Tour Price|
|Group Tour||ST-T-F-||7:00am||Adults: $83
1. Infant Price: for an infant of 0-2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
2. Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, tour booking confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.