Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Departure: Daily
Attractions: Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort Skiing
Service Includes: Personal English Speaking Guide, Private Car and Driver, Entrance Fee, Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
* B(Breakfast), L(Lunch), D(Dinner)
Pick up from your hotel in Beijing at about 8:00am. Transfer to Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort.
The Nanshan Ski Resort, covers an area of over 2.4 million square meters and has everything you need for a great skiing experience.
This includes hi-tech snowmaking systems and twelve snowmaking machines, two snow groomers from Austria and a quadruple chair lift. There is also a double seated chair lift and, especially for beginners, there are eleven drag lifts.
At the Nanshan Ski Resort, the seasons begins with the toboggan run, which is 1,318 meters-long area. The concept is originally from Germany and was first popularized there. For beginner skiers, intermediate skiers or even advanced skiers, snowboarders, snow tubers, and water skiers can all be bought here.
The Nanshan Resort provides more than 70 excellent instructors who provide lessons for beginners and intermediate skiers. Their snowboard school introduced the LTR system from Burton, USA. The cooperation partner of the Austrian Snowboard Association (ASA) and the Austria-China Snowboard Educational Institution has established the Nanshan Ski Resort.
You will have 4 hours skiing at Nanshan Ski Resort. Last, transfer you back to your hotel.
1. Our private car and driver, professional English-speaking Guide only serve you. No other travelers will join in your group.
2. You will have flexible time on sites.
3. You will obtain informative knowledge about the China history and culture.
Tour Prices (per person in US $)
|Number of Travelers||Tour Price Per Person|
|7 -10 Persons||$85|
1. Infant Price: for an infant of 0-2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
2. Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, tour booking confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.