Tour Type: Group Tour
Tour Departure: Daily
Attractions: Jinshaling Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Beijing Hutong, Lama Temple, Panda House, Olympic Stadium and Jingshan Park...
Service Includes: Hotel pick-up and drop-off + Entrance Tickets + English speaking guide + Transportation
* B(Breakfast), L(Lunch), D(Dinner)
Around 6:00am pick up from your hotel in downtown Beijing. We offer fast breakfast on the way.
Arrival at Jinshanling Great Wall around 10:00am. Hike the east section of Jinshanling Great Wall. Jinshanling Great Wall is located about 130 km from downtown Beijing. The Jinshanling Great Wall was first constructed built in the Ming Dynasty. The famous general, Xu Da, of the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) supervised and directed the construction of the Great Wall. Later, Qi Jiguang led a number of defense works while guarding the north area in 1567.
The trip hike is about 6 km and takes about 3 hours. Each tower has its unique feature and look. There are relatively less crowded here at Jinshanling Great Wall, it is a nice place to explore the Great Wall in Beijing.
After lunch, Return to downtown and drop-off along the subway station.
Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 7:30am.This tour starts at northern part of Tian'anmen Square. Seeing the Tian’anmen Rostrum, it is the symbol of new China. You could see two pairs of 600 years old stone lions, the ornamental columns, the outer golden water bridge and so on. Besides, having chance to view all constructions from distance. Such as the National Flag Pole, the Monument to the People's Hero, the Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall, the Great Hall of People, and the National Museum.
From there you will proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
On the way to Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture. After having a short rest, we'll visit the Temple of Heaven -- the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. The visit to Temple of Heaven takes about 1 hour.
After Chinese lunch (40 minutes) in Restaurant, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed. Driving (30minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Transferred back to your hotels.
Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:00am, and then driving to Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes.
We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's nest and water cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
Then take you to the largest Lama Temple of Beijing --- Yonghe Temple, 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. The Lama Temple tour finishes at about 11:00.
You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house. Then visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours.
Then drive you to the Jingshan park. It is an former imperial garden, lies to the east of Beihai Park. The mid summit of Jingshan is the highest point in Beijing. Looking from the peak, you are able to get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. The jingshan park visit takes about 40 minutes.
We also arrange the short visit to a Silk Shop to enjoy Chinese Traditional Silk Arts. Transferred back to your hotels.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well- trained English Speaking tour guide;
3. Keep about ten travelers in each 22-seats air-conditioned coach.
1. Pick-up Range: hotels within East to West 3rd Ring Road; within North 4th Ring Road; within South 2nd Ring Road;
2. For those who stay at an apartment block: find a nearby hotel as your pickup point;
3. For those who stat at a Hutong hotel in narrow lanes: walk a few steps to main street to wait for our bus ;
4. For those who stay at hotels beyond the pick-up range like airport hotels: contact us for available pick up hotels;
5. Pick-up route: from south to north of Beijing;
6. For those who stay at hotels in the south of Beijing: pick-up early (around 6:30 to 7:00). Be patient to pick up other travelers;
Tour Prices (per person in US $)
|Tour Type||Departure Date||Departure Time||Tour Price|
|Group Tour||Daily||7:00 am||$ 135|
1. Infant Price: for an infant of 0-2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
2. Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, tour booking confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.