Pick up time: Your hotel around 7:30 am
Finishing time: Your hotel around 6:00 pm
Attractions: Mutianyu Great Wall.
Vehicle and guide: 22-seat air-conditioned coach + Shared English speaking tour guide
* B(Breakfast), L(Lunch), D(Dinner)
Around 7:00am pick up from your hotel in downtown Beijing. then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall. which is located in Huai Rou County on the north-east of Beijing. This section of the Great Wall is about 75 KM from the center of Beijing.
The Mutianyu Great Wall was constructed built based on the relics of Beiqi Great Wall by the famous general, Xu Da, who is under Zhu Yuanzhang in 1368.
Arrive Mutianyu Great Wall around 9:30. The round trip hike is about 6 km and takes about 3 hours. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. It’s known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year.
The hiking tour finished around 13:30pm, then go for lunch, after lunch.
Return to downtown and drop-off along the subway station.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well- trained English Speaking tour guide;
3. Keep about ten travelers in each 22-seats air-conditioned coach.
Tour Prices (per person in US $)
|Tour Type||Departure Date||Departure Time||Tour Price|
|Group Tour||Daily||7:00 am||$ 47|
1. Infant Price: for an infant of 0-2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
2. Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, tour booking confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.