Pick up time: Your Hotel between 6:40am and 7:30am
Finishing time: Your Hotel around 5:00pm- 6:00pm
Attractions: Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs(Changlingling).
Vehicle and guide: 22-seat air-conditioned coach + Shared English speaking tour guide
* B(Breakfast), L(Lunch), D(Dinner)
Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time between 6:40am and 7:30am, and then drive to the Ming Tombs (Changling)---Changling is the tomb of Emperor Zhudi, known as Yongle (1360-1420), and his empress Xushi. Yongle was the third emperor of the Ming dynasty. Construction of his tomb began in 1409 and was completed in 1427. It is the largest of the Ming tombs among the 13 mausoleums in the vicinity of Tianshou mountain. The tomb is notable for its well preserved Ling'en hall (the Hall of Eminent Favor), made of a rare type of hardwood known as Phoebe nanmu.
End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:00, before having Chinese traditional lunch (11:30), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
After having lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
You are returned to the downtown Beijing, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Tea Ceremony. After the tour, transferred back to your hotels around 6:00pm.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well- trained English Speaking tour guide;
3. Keep about ten travelers in each 22-seats air-conditioned coach.
1. Pick-up Range: hotels within East to West 3rd Ring Road; within North 4th Ring Road; within South 2nd Ring Road;
2. For those who stay at an apartment block: find a nearby hotel as your pickup point;
3. For those who stat at a Hutong hotel in narrow lanes: walk a few steps to main street to wait for our bus ;
4. For those who stay at hotels beyond the pick-up range like airport hotels: contact us for available pick up hotels;
5. Pick-up route: from south to north of Beijing;
6. For those who stay at hotels in the south of Beijing: pick-up early (around 6:30 to 7:00). Be patient to pick up other travelers;
Tour Prices (per person in US $)
|Tour Type||Departure Date||Departure Time||Tour Price|
|Group Tour||Daily||7:00 am||$ 35|
1. Infant Price: for an infant of 0-2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
2. Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, tour booking confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.