Pick up time: Your Hotel between 6:40am and 7:30am
Finishing time: Your Hotel around 6:00pm
Attractions: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Mutianyu Great Wall.
Vehicle and guide: 22-seat air-conditioned coach + Shared English speaking tour guide
* B(Breakfast), L(Lunch), D(Dinner)
Pick up at your hotel between 6:40am and 7:30am.This tour starts at northern part of Tian'anmen Square. Seeing the Tian’anmen Rostrum, it is the symbol of new China. You could see two pairs of 600 years old stone lions, the ornamental columns, the outer golden water bridge and so on. Besides, having chance to view all constructions from distance. Such as the National Flag Pole, the Monument to the People's Hero, the Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall, the Great Hall of People, and the National Museum.
Then proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
After visiting the Forbidden City, shopping at a Jade Carving Factory for 45 minutes. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
After lunch, visiting Mutianyu Great Wall about 2 hours. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
Finally, you are returned to the downtown and will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional medicine culture. Finishing the tour and transferred back to hotels around 5:00pm--6:00pm.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well- trained English Speaking tour guide;
3. Keep about ten travelers in each 22-seats air-conditioned coach.
1. Pick-up Range: hotels within East to West 3rd Ring Road; within North 4th Ring Road; within South 2nd Ring Road;
2. For those who stay at an apartment block: find a nearby hotel as your pickup point;
3. For those who stat at a Hutong hotel in narrow lanes: walk a few steps to main street to wait for our bus ;
4. For those who stay at hotels beyond the pick-up range like airport hotels: contact us for available pick up hotels;
5. Pick-up route: from south to north of Beijing;
6. For those who stay at hotels in the south of Beijing: pick-up early (around 6:30 to 7:00). Be patient to pick up other travelers;
Tour Prices (per person in US $)
|Tour Type||Departure Date||Departure Time||Tour Price|
|Group Tour||Daily||7:00 am||$ 45|
1. Infant Price: for an infant of 0-2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
2. Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, tour booking confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.