Pick up time: Your hotel around 7:30 am
Finishing time: Your hotel around 6:00 pm
Attractions: Jinshanling Great Wall.
Vehicle and guide: 22-seat air-conditioned coach + Shared English speaking tour guide
* B(Breakfast), L(Lunch), D(Dinner)
Around 6:00am pick up from your hotel in downtown Beijing. We offer fast breakfast on the way.
Arrival at Jinshanling Great Wall around 10:00am. Hike the east section of Jinshanling Great Wall. Jinshanling Great Wall is located about 130 km from downtown Beijing. The Jinshanling Great Wall was first constructed built in the Ming Dynasty. The famous general, Xu Da, of the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) supervised and directed the construction of the Great Wall. Later, Qi Jiguang led a number of defense works while guarding the north area in 1567.
The trip hike is about 6 km and takes about 3 hours. Each tower has its unique feature and look. There are relatively less crowded here at Jinshanling Great Wall, it is a nice place to explore the Great Wall in Beijing.
After lunch, Return to downtown and drop-off along the subway station.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well- trained English Speaking tour guide;
3. Keep about ten travelers in each 22-seats air-conditioned coach.
Tour Prices (per person in US $)
|Tour Type||Departure Date||Departure Time||Tour Price|
|Group Tour||Daily||6:00 am||$ 60|
1. Infant Price: for an infant of 0-2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
2. Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, tour booking confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.